Preparing For Your Visit.
Some conditions may prevent you from receiving services. Please see the list below:
- Severe acne. Consult your dermatologist in regards to facial treatments.
- If currently on Accutane, Roaccutane, facials are not recommended during this time and 6 months after treatment.
- Running fever.
- Early pregnancy (only if your doctor approves after first trimester laying on the back for extended period of time).
- Fillers like Botox. Wait at least 2 weeks after having the procedure done.
- Recent laser treatment or removal of skin lesions. (Wait until skin heals completely).
- Open wounds or cold sores around mouth. (Have to heal completely before facial.)
- Recent face, neck, or shoulder surgery (Wait until your doctor approves to do facials.)
- Severe sensitivity
- Rashes and itchy skin require a Dermatologist consultation.